Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lovely night in Vienna

Through the vagaries of life, I have not been out to see my ponies in about a week. My progress on the patterns has come to a grinding halt. But the good thing is that I can always just pick back up and start back where I left off!

I just got back from the barn, and my dear sweet Josie was so happy to see me! I whistled at the back arena door, and she came tromping (because that's what she does best...) over from the feeder, through the impromptu stream that has developed in the paddock with nary a hesitation. She was sweet and affectionate, and happy to see me. Since there were lessons in the arena, we went straight through to the barn. She sometimes has many thresholds in the barn, but tonight was very left brained and needed to put her mouth on everything! That side of her doesn't come out very often. We mostly just did some undemanding time. We did a few small figure eights in the barn aisle and called it quits. I am looking forward to a horse weekend. Barn play on Saturday, and hopefully a trail ride with my dear friends on Sunday. Lets hope the weather cooperates!!!

Toodle-doo!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blogs, Molly....I'm encouraged to begin on those patterns that have sat in the box since I got them.

    Pllus-I teared that we are your 'dear friends'----I feel the same about you !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete