Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's getting colder.....

The temperatures are starting to drop. It is supposed to be frigid by next week. We'll have to make hay while the sun shines, I guess! Kari and I rode tonight. We played a bit on line (circling over poles, etc). Then we rode for about 40 minutes. We trotted for about 12 minutes straight this time. We are slowly bringing up our (and their, but mostly our!) endurance. It is hard to stay loose in this cold weather. My legs got particularly cold tonight. We ended the night by doing a short bridleless and bareback session. Too fun! Josie was happy to be naked. Kari took some pics--she should be emailing them to me soon (hint, hint!). I am now tucked into the couch with a rum and coke, watching ER. Toodle-doo!

1 comment:

  1. WOW your speedy! You should have your pics! I have had 2 rum and cokes..cause that what it took to get the new (DUMB) camera installed and all the pics transfered...so you have them.I have been mapping routes and looking at murfreesboro Tn...that would be 9hours day one which would mean we would only need to do 7 day two..which would be great...esp. with the mountain pass in there..ok off to my own blog..and maybe a refil!

    ReplyDelete