Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Blues


Josie and I had an interesting night tonight. Thankfully we had Kari to help keep things positive and progressive! We finally made some good changes towards the end of the session.

I brought most of my tack home tonight so that I could get it labeled and marked so it doesn't get confused with everybody else's identical equipment! I love my new Parellie mega bag! It fits all of my ropes, plus my bareback pad and two carrot sticks! It would also fit my bridles, but I think I'll still take my black bridle bag. I started packing my clothes today too....mostly just summer weight stuff that I am SURE I won't be needing in the next few weeks...

There are only two more weekends before we go, and I am on call or back up for both of them, so I am starting to feel the crunch of planning and packing! My trailer went in for some work this week, so it should be ready to go. That's about it for tonight. I am looking forward to it warming up this week!

1 comment:

  1. Me positive? Now that is a funny statement. All your packing is getting me antsy-but I am sure I will wait until the last minute toss it all together and then FRET the entire trip there wondering if I have everything!!! The birthday pics are really nice! You look like you had fun! 19 days...

    ReplyDelete