Monday, January 19, 2009

Vaccination day
































We vaccinated the horses today. Or at least part one of the vaccines. We'll do the rest later in the week so their immune systems don't have to process the whole load in one day. I also took some radiographs of Josie's feet since she is getting her feet trimmed tomorrow. I wanted to see where her angles are compared to the last time that we took films two trims ago. I am now sitting on the couch watching old footage from our taping adventures this past summer. I am so thankful that I had my friend Kari to coach me and cheer me on through many interesting sessions! Especially the cantering ones : ) Oh, and btw, I also faxed off all of my paperwork to the Savvy Center in Florida. They now own me for two weeks in Feb : )

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link to your blog - I am so excited for you to be going to Parelli's Ranch!!! How cool is that!!! I can't wait to see all your pics! I am enjoying your blog!
    I miss all you guys at LVH!!
    Have a great time in FL!!

    Jess Berner

    ReplyDelete