Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wiggle your toes!




I have been following a fellow Parelli-ite's blog, and she was raving about these shoes called Vibram Fivefingers. So I checked them out online, and then decided to get a pair for myself! I found a store in Madison that carries them (Rutabaga). I've attached a few pictures. They look pretty wild! They are incredibly comfortable, and feel really great to walk in. Today was also an afternoon of relaxation for me. I got my hair cut, then got an hour long massage (to help rehab my back after this weekend's exploits...). Then I went down to State Street and bought a cowboy hat for my trip to Florida! Fun, fun!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! They are FUNKY! I love the self portrait in the cowboy hat...you give me a run for my money in that area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I know who BRONCOSMITTY was w/o even looking at his picture!!!

    ReplyDelete