Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunny Day



I had a very happy horse today. When I got out to the barn today, my bathing beauty was sunning herself, which she has been doing every day that I've been out this week! She was so eager to come over and see me, I barely got a picture of her still laying down. (Unlike two days ago, when I got some very incriminating photos of her totally sacked out on her side with her big belly hanging all over the place, droopy lips...) We had an arena full of people today, so we just went for a short ride. We got a fairly willing canter in the end, which was a good place to stop. All in all, it was a good day! Kari and I managed to get our hay bags packed and our tack a little more organized. I have been busy putting the finishing touches on my packing. It is much harder than I thought to pack for two weeks away!

1 comment:

  1. Havin a beer without you Molly! Hope the sheets are clean. Sass is sharing my beer-cause they won't give her one!

    ReplyDelete