Sunday, February 15, 2009

We arrived!

Well, we made it to Florida last night! We didn't have wi-fi until we got checked into the Parelli Center. This will be a short post, because we have our orientation in a few minutes. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE ARE FINALLY HERE! I'll post more on our journery later when I have time to upload our pictures and write some more. If you want Kari's account of our trip down, then check out her blog! (Go to blogs I follow, and find her icon--Kari)

More later peeps--

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is good ! Kari has a good blog going. She is one who can type like she talks, very interesting.
    Which course is this one that you are taking? Is there a Title for it?

    Thinking of you!
    Love,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all got there in one piece. How does it feel not to be cold???!!!
    Just got done reading Kari's blog so I guess I am current on your trip down. Can't wait till you start telling me about the clinic!

    I let Orion out into a larger turnout the other day and the first thing he did was try to roll..I think he forgot how, and so decided to jump for joy instead!! A few seconds of some semi-out-of-control bucking and he was back in the halter and lead...Yikes! Took him out to the road and did some trotting..very windy day, so he was pretty distracted, but so glad to be moving around.
    I wish I could think about something besides wishing I were down there with you...
    still, this blog is the next best thing...pictures too!!!
    Love to you both.., C

    ReplyDelete