Saturday, February 7, 2009

Great Friends...



Tonight we had a bon voyage party at Carole's house. I have such a loving, supportive group of horse friends! Well, life friends, really. In one week we will be rolling into Florida. I hope that our savvy group can live vicariously through our posts on this blog. We will certainly have to have another gathering once we return. I'm sure we will have many stories to tell! Somehow I didn't end up with a group picture on my camera (someone else will have to email it to me!). So I will share pictures of the dogs instead.....Catahoula and Miss Annie. Thanks for a great night, Carole! (And I'm looking forward to hearing about your walks with Orion....)

3 comments:

  1. True, your BonVoyage was a great time..my house always vibrates with energy for days after our get-togethers...still tho, there is a sadness inside me, knowing that only a twist of fate has kept me and Orion from joining you. So I will live this dream thru you both and know you will bring it all home to me. Safe travel, much love,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can post our group picture on your blog. I have it on Facebook. I assume there is a 'tech. savvy way' to retrieve it to your blog. I tagged you in that photo, the one of all of us.
    I am consumed with thoughts of you and Kari on your travels.
    My heart must be traveling with you. The blog will help.

    Love you always,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! I just impressed myself by posting my picture on this blog.

    That may have just MADE MY DAY !!


    Joan

    ReplyDelete