Friday, February 27, 2009

Last day

We had our last day at the Parelli Center today. It was a very emotional, inspiring day. We were privileged to witness a lesson with Linda Parelli and Walter Zettl. It was amazing to see Remmer so motivated and soft and expressive! We were all in tears by the end of the morning presentation. Pat had some great news for Carol Coppinger. I'm sure it will be the buzz on the Savvy Forum. I won't spill the beans here, because it really isn't my place to do so!

I'm not sure when I'll post next. It might not be until we get home. We will trailer the horses back to our rental home tonight, and then take off for home early tomorrow morning.

So if I don't get on again until we get back, I hope you have all enjoyed following our journey! I will still try to keep the blog up once we get home so I can continue to update you on our progress. (though I probably won't be posting daily......)

Thanks for following!

Molly and Josie

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed your journey (not the same as you), but more than I ever would have learned had you not gone. Thank you, so much. I love you girls and actually have missed you with all my heart.
    I am looking forward to your return and our"Welcome Home" Party.

    Love you bunches,

    Joan

    ReplyDelete